Our clients in this area call on us to create branding, messaging, and broad climates of support for economic development initiatives that enable on-schedule project progression and successful completion. We also continually promote local events, ensuring that the media report on the unique and vibrant qualities of a particular neighborhood and that city officials are made aware that a given neighborhood is flourishing.
Our clients in this area receive significant added value from our distinctive convergence of core expertise.
Marino has conceived and managed sophisticated, street smart and successful campaigns that have been instrumental to the ultimate success of major economic development initiatives.
Representative clients, present and past, include:
Neighborhood Branding/Business Improvement Districts
- Union Square Partnership (read case study)
- Hudson Square Connection
- Downtown Brooklyn Partnership (read case study)
- Fashion Center BID,
- Hudson Yards/Far Westside of Manhattan
- Downtown Brooklyn (read case study)
- Brooklyn Bridge Park (read case study)
- Hudson River Park
- Terminal 4 at JFK International Airport (read case study).
Engaging Communities as Advocates
- The Time Warner Center (read case study)
- The Close at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- The studio towers at Carnegie Hall
- Nevele Investors, LLC (pending redevelopment of Nevele Grande Hotel