We provide street smart strategic communications counsel to publishers, editors and reports, print and electronic newspapers and magazines, trade publications, broadcast networks, and authors.
We have particularly extensive experience representing business publications. Our media clients count on us to help them break through to broader, national audiences, in addition to local, regional and niche markets. Along with authors we work with, they are seen as the ‘go-to’ source on a cross section of topics.
Representative clients—past and present—include:
- Crain’s New York Business (read case study)
- Advertising Age
- Workforce Magazine
- Business Insurance
- Regional News Network (RNN)
- Too Big to Fall by Barry LePatner, Esq.
- Madison and Vine by Scott Donaton.
- How to Stop Whining and Start Winning by Martin Riesenberg.