Marino has expertise in every stage of the real estate development process, including initial property acquisitions, construction or redevelopment, marketing and exit strategies. Beyond media relations and marketing programs, our clients benefit from our extensive network of robust relationships within the real estate and construction industries.
Our street-smart expertise extends broadly into the areas of commercial and residential real estate, land use and construction services. We are also proud to represent some of the biggest names and most prestigious properties in the world. In New York we represent the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), New York City’s oldest and most prominent real estate trade association (read case study).
Our commercial and residential real estate practices serve a wide array of property owners, developers, financiers and investors, managers, brokers and marketers.
Commercial Real Estate
We have provided strategic communications support for a large swath of commercial properties, including iconic office towers, renowned shopping destinations, prominent hotels. and everything in between. Representative accounts, present and past, include:
- The Moinian Group
- Colliers International (read case study)
- The Durst Organization (One World Trade Center) (read more)
- Prestige Properties
- Jamestown Properties
- The Time Warner Center (read case study)
Residential Real Estate
We are frequently called on to brand, reposition and market properties. We have provided strategic communications support for high-end condos and mansions, international villas, mixed-use sites, rental housing, affordable housing, and other properties. Representative accounts, present and past, include:
- TF Cornerstone
- Muss Development
- Stellar Management (Columbus Square) (read case study)
- The World-Wide Group (read case study)
- Handro Properties LLC (Handler Real Estate)
Marino has been intimately involved with several of the largest and most complex rezonings in New York City’s history. We assist both our commercial and residential real estate clients in obtaining the necessary approvals for rezonings and variances, and in successfully navigating New York City’s complex ULURP process. We have been referred to as the “go to” firm for ULURP issues, but our land use experience and expertise extends well beyond the City – we’ve represented clients in land use matters across the entire Tri-State area. Representative accounts, present and past, include:
- Jamestown Properties (pending expansion of Chelsea Markets) (read more)
- New York University (6 million sq. ft. expansion of Greenwich Village campus (read more)
- Hudson Yards Coalition 27 million sq. ft. rezoning, one of the largest in city history)
- Downtown Brooklyn Partnership (7.8 million sq. ft. rezoning) (read case study)
- The Related Companies (ULURP approval of Gateway Center 1& 2)
- Carnegie Hall (assisted with tenant relocation)
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine
Marino is frequently considered the agency of record for the City’s construction industry. Our construction services client roster includes the most influential union organizations supporting the sector. In addition, we serve a variety of accounts in the construction, architecture, engineering and design world. Representative accounts, present and past, include:
- IBEX Construction
- Dragados Construction
- AKRF, Inc.
- Building and Construction Trade Council of Greater New York (BCTC)
- Building Trade Employment Association (BTEA)
- American Institute of Architects, New York Chapter (read case study)