Knowing how public agencies work, and enjoying longstanding relationships with a wide range of key public officials, allows us to skillfully advise our clients on how best to engage the public sector.
We understand the way the public sector interacts with such constituencies as corporations, small businesses, organized labor, developers, property owners, lenders, educational institutions, not-for-profits, and community groups. We know the techniques involved in building support for private projects requiring public sector approval.
Our public affairs services include:
- Positioning our clients’ issues at the forefront of decision makers’ agendas
- Helping to forge and bolster public-private economic partnerships
- Developing comprehensive preparatory briefing materials for meetings with key public officials
- Coordinating with lobbyists and political consultants to ensure consistent public-facing messaging
- Preparing our clients for appearances before legislative/regulatory committees
- Managing all messaging associated with public hearings; advance briefings, press conferences, and coordination of third-party participation/support
- Mobilizing and energizing third party support for initiatives that will require public sector approvals
- Coalition and consensus building
- Staying plugged into an extensive network of consultants, lobbyists, polling firms, and research shops
- Engaging social media as a key organizing and message distribution tool
In close collaboration with our public affairs services, Marino offers clients a complete package of campaign management services (read more).